New Preset Dialog Box (Qsys Pro)
Allows you to create a preset with custom parameter settings by specifying the preset name, a description of the preset, and the version of the associated IP component. You can select which parameters to include as part of the preset in the Select parameters to include in the preset table.
- Preset name—Name of the preset.
- Preset description—Description of the preset.
- Component version—Version of the component or IP core.
- Preset file—The path where the preset file is saved.
- Save—Saves the preset to the specified directory.
When you click Save, the Presets Editor writes a new Qsys Pro Presets File (.qprs) file, and displays the new preset in the Presets list. Qsys Pro saves the new preset in the directory that you specify in the Preset file box. The default save path for the preset file is the <current project directory>/ip/. If the directory specified in the Preset file box is not already an IP Search Path in the Options dialog box, then Qsys Pro prompts you to ask whether you want to add this path to the IP Search Path list. An IP Search Path added through this process can be shared between projects.