ALT_INBUF_DIFF primitive allows you to name and
connect positive and negative pins when a differential I/O standards Definition is applied
to an input pin. This primitive allows you to do the following:
- Make a location assignment
- Make an I/O standard assignment
- Enable bus-hold circuitry
- Enable a weak pull-up resistor
- Make an on-chip termination (OCT) assignment to an input pin from a lower-level entity
This primitive is available for CycloneIII and StratixIII devices only.
- Trying to set other parameters not listed in
the Parameters table on the
ALT_INBUF_DIFFprimitive results in errors.
- For information about Quartus® Prime primitive instantiation, go to Using a Quartus® Prime Logic Function.