ALT_INBUF primitive allows you to do the
- Make a location assignment
- Make an I/O standards Definition assignment
- Enable bus-hold circuitry
- Enable a weak pull-up resistor
- Make an on-chip termination (OCT) assignment to an input pin from a lower-level entity
This primitive is available for supported device(MAXII) families.
- Trying to set other parameters not listed in
the Parameters table on the
ALT_INBUFprimitive results in errors.
- For information about Quartus® Prime primitive instantiation, go to Using a Quartus® Prime Logic Function.