ALT_BIDIR_DIFF primitive allows you to name and
connect positive and negative pins when the altddio_bidir megafunction
is used. This primitive allows you to do the following:
- Make a location assignment
- Make an I/O standards Definition assignment
- Enable bus-hold circuitry
- Enable a weak pull-up resistor
- Make slow slew rate assignments
- Make an on-chip termination (OCT) assignment to an input pin from a lower-level entity
This primitive is available for CycloneIII devices only.
ALT_BIDIR_DIFF primitive is not supported in
the Altera Hardware Description Language (AHDL) Definition.
- This primitive can be used only with an altddio_bidir megafunction.
- Trying to set other parameters not listed in
the Parameters table on the
ALT_BIDIR_DIFFprimitive results in errors.
- For information about Quartus® Prime primitive instantiation, go to Using a Quartus® Prime Logic Function.