ALT_BIDIR_BUF primitive allows you to make
low-level assignments with the altddio_bidir megafunction.
This primitive allows you to do the following:
- Make a location assignment
- Make an I/O standards Definition assignment
- Make a drive strength (current strength) assignment
- Make a slew rate assignment to the bidirectional pin connected to the altddio_bidir megafunction
- Make an on-chip termination assignment
- Enable bus hold circuitry
- Enable weak pull up resistor
This primitive is available for CycloneIII and StratixIII devices only.
ALT_BIDIR_BUF primitive is not supported by
- This primitive can be used only with an altddio_bidir megafunction.
- Trying to set other parameters not listed in
the Parameters table on the
ALT_BIDIR_BUFprimitive results in errors.
- For information about Quartus® Prime primitive instantiation, see Using a Quartus® Prime Logic Function.