The Compilation Dashboard provides an overview of your project, and lets you change project settings, compile your design, and view reports for each compilation stage.
The Compilation Dashboard appears by default when you open a project in the Quartus® Prime Pro Edition software. To open the Compilation Dashboard manually, click Compilation Dashboard in the Tasks window.
- Project Overview: Provides summary information
- Report Summary: After compilation, this report provides high-level information about your project
- Compilation Flow: Controls the compilation flow; click the run icon next to a stage to run it
- Click the settings icon to change settings for that stage
- Click the report icon to view the report for that stage